Saturday, September 1, 2007

Week 9 thing 22

I took a look at this site and wondered what it would do for me. I don't see if I will take advantage of this site. I like to sit on the front porch with a glass of Tea and watch the hummingbirds fly by while I read and also to actually turn the pages with my hands. I don't think our patrons would benefit with this unless they have a home computer to download the books since our patrons are limited to one hour on the computers. I also liked the way it had all their books listed because when I went to put in the authors that I like they weren't listed. Now School students and college students would benefit if there were a limited selection of the same title in the library that they would need to read the book for a report or something.

No comments: