Sunday, July 8, 2007

week 3 thing 7

My husband and I went to the Mountain Heretage Festival in Harpers Ferry a couple weeks ago. They had wine from different wineries from West Virginia needless to say we bought a couple bottles I have yet to aquire a taste for it. So when I looked for technology on the internet this caught my attention. Wine Industry Technology Symposium, this is a group of wine industry and technology professionals that joined forces to create WITS in 2005 to address the unique technology of the wine industry. This group is dedicated to bring the World's leading wineries, distributors, and retailers together with some of the world's leading technology experts to foster learning and discussion. The experts will discuss case studies involving wine making, vineyard management, sales and distribution and so forth. The WITS is a dedicated to furthering education in the wine industry. I thought this was interesting especially because on St. Pauls Rd there might be a wine grower in a little area in Western Maryland.

No comments: